Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reading...

There are a few books that I have finished reading that I will review, but I wanted to tell you about a book that I am currently reading.  It is called The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason.  It is fantastic!  I had heard about this book through the years and turned my nose up at it because it is about finances and I thought I would fall asleep reading it.  It was first published in 1926 and uses parables to teach financial smarts.  

Here is the crazy thing.  

It still applies to today! 

I highly, highly, highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone!  (Is that highly enough for you to pick it up and read it?) 

It is interesting, teaches great lessons, and has important information.   I borrowed it from a friend, but I will be buying this one!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to read some new books so I will have a look into this one!

    ReplyDelete