Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am slow I know....

Have you read These Is My Words by Nancy Turner?  I just did and WOW!  

I had a hard time at first because of the "uneducated" type writing style (I am not sure the best way to describe it).  I didn't think I was going to like it, but then I got swept away into what I would say is now one of my favorite books.  

Talk about a love story.  

I loved that the book made me angry, scared, sad, irritated, anxious, excited, thrilled and thoughtful.   

I also loved that after I finished reading it I could not stop thinking about it!

If you have not read this book, run as fast as your legs can carry you to get it.  I am behind the times because it has been out for quite a while, along with books 2 and 3 (I have them on reserve at the library).  I will let you know what I think of those as well.

If you don't have plans for Valentines read it!  
 
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment