Friday, February 12, 2010

Book Review!


 If you have a teenage daughter at home or if you are still a teenager at heart, I highly recommend It's A Mall World After All by Janette Rallison.  I just read this book yesterday afternoon and laughed, sniggered, swooned and blushed the whole way through! 

It was very clean in content, which for me is a definite plus.  It is not a literary masterpiece if that is what you are looking for, but rather, it is a fun, escape your day with something light kind of a read.  

I love that the main character, Charlotte, turns her nose up at all things snobbish, but then in turn realizes that she herself has been a bit of a snob all along.


Let me know what you think!


Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I like the play on words in the title, cute! Sounds like good, light reading for the teen audience, and this is a great time of year, midwinter, to settle in with an entertaining story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestion. I am unfortunately a teenager at heart (I was really hoping that at my age all those age old insecurities would have been ancient history). I'm sure I will enjoy reading it.

    All the best,

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete