Friday, April 30, 2010

Toilets

One of my weird quirks is that I prefer to have my toilet lids completely lowered when not in use.  Something about walking into a bathroom and seeing right into the toilet seems so wrong to me.  My kids close the lids out of habit just because I've always had them do it since they first learned to use the toilet.  Sometimes when the kids have friends over, the friend will use the toilet and leave the lid or lids (depending on boy or girl) up.  

It drives me crazy!


I'd never dream of turning into the toilet police, standing outside the door and asking them if they remembered to close the lids, but as soon as I notice the offense, I remedy the situation.

My other quirk is that I prefer the toilet paper to roll over the top, not underneath.  

What about you?  Is there anything strange that you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment