Thursday, April 15, 2010

Favorite days...

I love April 15th!  

For me it is one of the most anticipated days of the year.  I am serious!  It comes not too far behind Christmas, Halloween and April Fools day. 

Why? 

I get my husband back every year on April 15th!

He is a tax accountant and come January of every year we see less and less of him.  He is gone from 6 in the morning until 11 or 12 at night and often until the wee hours of the morning.  He even spends the night on occasion.  This happens Monday through Saturday and sometimes Sunday.   My kids don't see him unless they happen to wake up in the middle of the night.  The older kids know that he comes home at night but my younger two have asked where he flew to.

Oh happy day!  
 

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone is happy to see April 15 come and go, but I do see your point. Congrats:-)

    ReplyDelete