Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Still Going Strong!

I am still running! I am up to a very slow, but consistent 2 miles. When I read that it makes me sad considering at one time I ran 6 miles every morning like it was a walk in the park. But I am still proud of myself! My son asked me last night about this very thing and wondered how far I was going every day. When I told him where I was at and where I planned to be he said "Good job Mom, that is really cool." He is almost 15 so I take that as a HUGE compliment!

Books. All I can say is that I love books! I love the library so much that I get excited to go ahead of time. I have even snuck over after school so the older kids could baby sit and I could be by myself.

What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you on your determination ... it sounds like you're making great progress!

    ReplyDelete