Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Honest

I will be honest. Today I did not run. But!!!!! (Isn't there always a "but" when an excuse is about to follow?) Here is my excuse, though lame it may be. I go to the gym with my son. It is our time together and he stayed up far too late to get up this morning before school to workout, and I stayed up far too late making sure he was doing ok with his homework and helping my husband pack (he is going on a business trip).

There you have it. Lame excuse number one! The second excuse is that I could have run after the kids left for school, but I had a much more important commitment to keep. I will try to make it happen later, I just don't think it will.

To all of this I quote Anne with an E, "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it". I am going to follow her motto and start fresh tomorrow!

The novel is coming along. Yesterday and today it is coming along mostly in my head because I just picked up another book. It is called THE HOURGLASS DOOR by Lisa Mangum. So far I like it and I will let you know what I think after I finish it.



No comments:

Post a Comment