Friday, November 5, 2010

Procrastinate....

pro·cras·ti·nate

[proh-kras-tuh-neyt]  verb, -nat·ed, -nat·ing.
–verb (used without object)
1.
to defer action; delay: to procrastinate until an opportunity is lost.
–verb (used with object)
2.
to put off till another day or time; defer; delay.

Some days my motto is "why do today what you can put off til tomorrow!".
I don't advise this to just anyone.
I wonder what is in my nature that tends towards putting things off until later? 
Is it the thrill of having everything come due all at once?
  Maybe I work better under that kind of pressure. 

If I'm being honest, I'll tell you that sometimes I can clean my house in 37 minutes flat.  Including bathrooms.
And I do mean spotless clean.
 Never mind that I am sweating like I've just run a marathon.

My next topic would have to be "piles".  

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, me too! Let's here it for procrastinators! we always come through in the end...right? (I hate it when my kids do it though).

    ReplyDelete