Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello again!

I hadn't realized how many unblogging days I have had until I looked at the date of my last post.  Just know that they were well spent while I was curled up on the couch with my 4 year old daughter reading books while it rained and rained and rained!  We also got some awesome play-dough and barbie/pretend sessions in as well.  I am not sure why, but for the last 2 weeks she has decided that I am her very best friend and wants to play with me instead of her friends.  How could anyone ever turn down an opportunity like that!  The time will come soon enough when she wants nothing to do with me, but for now I will be 4 almost 5 again and think only of butterflies and cotton candy clouds!

p.s. I have 2 books that I have been dying to review for you on here.  Check back tomorrow.  I pinky promise that I'll put the reviews up.  Until then, I, Sarah Sparkle Star (my new name given to me by my daughter) am off to a magical world where we eat licorice for breakfast and sometimes we can fly without an airplane! (This is what I found on my pillow this morning)


No comments:

Post a Comment