Monday, January 18, 2010

Whoa!

I think I must have fallen into a hole! I have been gone for a really long time!

I have great news though!

I ran in a 5k this weekend. Yep, 3.1 miles! I am on my way to 26.2. I only have 23.1 more to go!

I have read a few books while I was gone. (hee hee, more than a few, but who is counting!)

I loved The Forest Of Hands And Teeth by Carrie Ryan. It is kind of a strange idea (zombies are strange), but I loved that this book really pissed me off. I got so mad I had to put it down for a minute to walk away. I say BRAVO to the new author! I can't wait for the sequel that will be out in March.

Another series that I really, really enjoyed was the Enchanted Inc. series by Shanna Swendson. She has four books out in the series with a 5th in the works, but it won't be published at this time because she doesn't have high enough sales numbers for the other books to convince the publisher. I say help her out people! Run to your library and check it out! (even checking things out at the library will help her numbers, did you know that?) The series is most definitely chick lit, but very fun. If you need something light, funny and full of magical mayhem you have found it. You could easily read one book in an afternoon.

Have you read anything good lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment