Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Swimming....

Sometimes there are so many ideas swirling around in my head that I can't keep up! So what do I do? Well, not write, if that was what you were thinking. No, I don't put it to good use at all. That would be too noble.

Instead, I pick up a book and start reading. My husband has decided that a book is now just a natural appendage on my arm. He rarely ever sees me without one. I tend to lose myself daily in the words of other people.

Every time I try to stop reading I hear about another book that I "must read".....*sigh*

Focus.

That is what I need. FOCUS!!! A novel thought! (pun intended if you caught it!)

The rest of this week I will work on focusing my thoughts and ideas and getting them into written form.

Maybe at the end of the week I will give you a sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment